The spiritual healing – advanced training offers a personal guided teaching by the spiritual teacher and healer Daniel Hertlein himself. You learn meditations, mindfulness exercises to an open mind, the development of soul consciousness and the experience of spiritual connections. The advanced training is absolutely practical and is directed to the immediate experience of everyone, which is accompanied by Daniel.
THE YOGIC ART OF HEALING
“The Yogic Art of Healing” combines centuries old, proven and effective healing techniques (self-healing, transformation) from the field of yoga (body wisdom), meditation (training of the mind), massage and spiritual healing work with the understanding and life of modern times. They help us to remind ourselves and others again and again of our origin, our connection to the divine and of truly being with each other (fulfilment).
“Practitioners of “The Yogic Art of Healing” understand and respect the human being as a soul striving for unity, which is absolutely complete in its own, pure consciousness. They practise calming the mind, opening the heart more and more and expressing what is alive in within them. Thereby, they enable themselves to be in constantly growing love and to fulfil their spiritual tasks. Within their work they accept themselves as catalysts for self-healing and inspire their fellow human beings to unfold their full potential while being as close as possible to their own hearts.” (Daniel Hertlein)
CONTENTS OF THE SPIRITUAL HEALING WORK TRAINING
Meditation / mindfulness / breath
- Cultivating an open and clear mind through meditation
- Development of awareness by using a mindful breath practice
- Training of perception by using mindfulness techniques
- Exploration of the facettes of feeling
Energy field / chakras
- Training of body reading, feeling/seeing and interpreting the human energy field
- Deeper exploration of the chakras and aura layers
- Training of self scan
- Training of chakra cleansing and balancing
Needs / empathy / communication from heart to heart
Mediumship / spiritual world / spiritual healing
- Training of empathy and perception of emotions and needs of others
- Perception of mental structures (limited perspectives, dogmas)
- Training of a heart to heart communication including directed questions which enable us to transfer process-orientedly what has been perceived
- Awareness work by conversation (scan by using questions: physical, emotional, mental body; mental reprogramming in harmony with the heart; need-language; longing of the soul – spiritual body)
- Self-healing: mindful advice and practice
- Subtle perception, sharpen the inner senses, spiritual opening and protection
- Handling of clairaudience, clairvoyance and intuitive sensing
- Experiencing spiritual connections and lightful, divine healers
- Experiencing of spiritual guidance and training of spiritual communication
- Training of a heart connected, conscious-medial acting
- Development of soul consciousness
Practising the concrete steps of treatment
1. Peace of mind and physical presence
2. Connecting with the spiritual world
3. Spiritual communication
4. Body reading and clairvoyance, clairaudience, intuitive sensing
5. Bond of love (empathy) – how to connect and share
6. Body work
7. Spiritual healing work: prayers, laying on of hands, chakra cleansing and balancing
8. Consciousness work through guided conversations:
– Scanning of the physical, emotional and mental body by the use of directed questions
– Restructuring of mental patterns in harmony with your heart
– Language of needs: communicate feelings and needs
– Longing of the soul – spiritual body
9. Self-healing: mindful advice and practice
For taking part in the spiritual healing – advanced training, it is necessary that the participant is familiar with Daniel’s work and that Daniel approves the application.
The spiritual healing – advanced training is suitable for all those who
– are interested in spiritual healing
– wish to accompany their fellow human beings on the path of the heart
– work in healing professions or as coaches, yoga and meditation teachers
Previous experience in therapeutic work and spiritual healing is advantageous but not required.
The spiritual healing – advanced training in „The Art of Yogic Healing“ does not entitle you to pursue professional therapeutic and medical activities. These are subject to the usual regulations by law.
FEE, PLACE, DATES, TEACHING HOURS AND APPLICATION
Fee and Place
375,00 € for each event
Peter-Wolfram-Str. 31, 85540 Gronsdorf
10.07. – 12.07.2020
11.12. – 13.12.2020
Friday 07.00 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 09.00 a.m. – 01.00 p.m. and 02.30 p.m. – 06.00 p.m.
“This spiritual training is an absolute boost for my own spiritual development. Daniel guides each student not only lovingly and spontaneously but also methodically and process- orientedly. Apart from the transfer of different healing techniques, the perceivable connectedness with him and the whole training group is a significant accelerator for the own development and awareness.” Josef B.
“With Daniel’s powerful guidance, his open-hearted and open-minded way of sharing the precious knowledge of a millennia-old practice, those secrets are revealed in an unique way. Eventually, I have found a place of learning which corresponds with my innermost sel. I get in touch with a truthfulness that is affirmed by my whole body and soul. My view becomes wider and wider and by the new understanding of healing, I experience never known feelings of freedom and connectedness with other people and the spiritual world.” Maria R.
“For me, the spiritual training “The Yogic Art of Healing” offers an unique chance of inner growth, raising your consciousness and being guided by Daniel’s goodness, love and wisdom. It is above all the different techniques of transformation and the guided meditations which touch me deeply in the heart, lead me into pure awareness and connect me with the spheres of light.” Ines W.