Via livestream you have the possibility, wherever you are, to join live Daniels Meditations and Satsangs.
Dates: 18.02., 25.02., 03.03., 10.03., 17.03., 24.03., 31.03.2020
Tuesday 07.30 p.m. – 08.20 p.m.
Price: 10,00 € per Meditation
Dates: 24.04., 15.05.2020
Friday 07.00 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Price: 20,00 € per Satsang
For further information and registration, please contact Brigitte Stümpfler for the Livestream Meditations until 06.00 p.m. on the day of the event and 24 hours before the Livestream Satsangs via email@example.com or +49 (0) 151 50 54 26 15
After your payment of the participation fee via paypal or transfer Brigitte will send you the access link on the day of the event until 06.30 p.m. The link is valid only for this evening.
For accessing to the live-room, please download the app “zoom” on your computer or your mobil phone. You find further informations on this site below.
HOW IT WORKS
- You can join via phone or computer. We are using zoom for livestreaming. But you don´t need an account at zoom, only download the app. The app or software has to be installed only for your first participation. Only if you use another source (tablet etc.) you have to install it there, too. We recommand to install zoom a time before the event, so you can familiarize yourself with the settings.
- Here is the link, which installs zoom on your computer immediatly: download now. For your mobile phone the app is called “zoom cloud meetings”
- Via the URL, which we will send you on the day of the event, you will be directed to the event. It is the simplest way.
- Alternative please click “join a meeting” on the website https://zoom.us/, and write the link or the numbers, which are in the link.
- Prepare yourself some minutes before the event starts and relax. Be at a place where you are undisturbed. We recommend to sit upright (on a chair or on the floor, in the lotus position or heels sitting).
- At the event your name is visible for the other participants. You can turn your camera on and off before you join the event or during the event. Is your camera turned off, the other participants can´t see you.
- In principle the sound of all participants is turned out. Daniel turns off the sound of all participants at the beginning of the Meditation.
- If there is an interruption during the stream, please wait until the connection is build up again.